Monday 25 January 2016

A Broad Abroad: Moving House

I set up this blog back in December 2007. Many of my posts have been travel-related. Some of the earliest ones were a series called: Emails to the Big Chief, based on the messages I might have sent home (but didn't) to my mother while I was travelling in Russia.

Now, more than eight years later, this is my final post on Blogger. I have a new all-singing, all-dancing website at www.elizabethducie.co.uk and from now, that's where you will be able to find my blog posts, plus everything else related to my writerly life.

The new site is still being finalised and I'm sure there will be an odd wrinkle or two to sort out. But generally, it's finished, which is why I'm doing the changeover and launch NOW.

Dear readers, I would hate to lose sight of you. If you are reading this on Blogger, then please pop over to the new site, have a look around, and bookmark it for future reference. If you are already on the new site, then welcome! And to all of you, please consider pressing one or both of the friendly pink buttons to subscribe to my blog and/or my quarterly newsletter.

Right, I'm off now to test all the links and make sure everything is working. See you all next week - and do let me know what you think of the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment