Tuesday 7 July 2015

I've Not Been Around Recently...



For the second time in less than a month, I've missed my regular blog posting this Monday. Once is excusable; twice is getting to be a habit! So I thought I'd better say a word about what's kept me from writing for the past few weeks.

For the fifth year running, we are running a 10 day summer festival in our little Devon town. It's hard work, and you have to be good at project management, but it's also great fun. And I've learnt more about licenses, hygiene regulations and safety measures than I expected to. I've even slept in the marquee overnight on a couple of occasions (and camping is definitely NOT on my bucket list).

And of course, it's very time consuming; which is why I've done no proper writing since May and my own blog posts and social media activity has been reduced.

Normal activities will be resumed later this month. In the meantime, if you want to see what we're up to this week, pop over to the Chudfest website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment